Author Topic: Home loan declined coz of CIBIL masking  (Read 10492 times)

Dheer

Home loan declined coz of CIBIL masking
« on: June 12, 2010, 02:37:46 AM »
Hi

I had credit card settlemet with Stan Chart on 11-2008 and with ICICI on june 2009. Both of them are stating as write off. I had 3 credit cards of ICICI linked with one card like one AMEX, PLATINUM & GOLD-VISA card.
Below is some part of my CIBIL report

Sanctioned Amount   Current Balance   Amount Overdue   Suit Filed Status Code   Suit Filed Status
12597                      12597                 12597                       4                    Written Off(WO)
50999                           0                                               4                    Written Off(WO)
63811                           0                                          4                    Written Off(WO)
So in total I had two cards.Now not sure why there is an outstanding of 12597.
I have no dues certificate from Stan Chart and ICICI for all the cards separately.

Now my name is reflecting in CIBIL with credit score of 756.
I have booked one flat and have completed payment of 15% which is nearly 7 lakhs and am ready for registery but when approached to ING (as it is giving 90 % loan) for home loan it declined stating CIBIL reasons. I applied for personal loan from HDFC and it also got rejected. I had applied for Credit cards earlier but it was also not processed.
I produced the no dues letter to ING then also they declined my home loan.
Please suggest me any bank where from I can get home loan else i will be in a very bad situation.

Please suggest me what should i do in this case?

cardbhai

Re: Home loan declined coz of CIBIL masking
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:43:28 AM »
1. Write to the BANK which is reflecting 12597 as the balance and demand to rectify it immediately if there is no Balance.

2. If you are a salaried Employee, then you can approach the Banker where your Salary gets deposited and NEGOTIATE with them.

3. If you are Self Employed Businessman, then approach the bank where you regularly deal.

During Negotiations, if things are going against you, you can get a GUARANTOR for the LOAN [Provided he has Clean History] If all things Fail, go back to the Bank which have reported as "Written Off" and ask for a new deal where they will report the A/C Closed and remove the Written OFF Remark.

Desperately don't go on seeking LOAN as it will get reflected on your Credit Report. Even after settlement with the Banks to get rid of "Written OFF" status, new loan approvers will become suspicious why this man is so desperately seeking loan and why was he denied ?