Author Topic: CIBIL Clearing possible?  (Read 14277 times)

akash.saxena150

CIBIL Clearing possible?
« on: December 09, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »
Hi,

I had 1 credit card. The limit was 20K. I made several payments. Cleared it completely one time. Again used it and re-payed. However, when 6K were remaining, I lost a track and did not repay. Finally, after around an year, I settled it for 17K.
There was one loan in my name. I missed its final installment of 1900/- Rest everything's complete.
On another loan, I have delayed the payment by 2 weeks due to communication delays and non availability. But it is up to date and last installment will be paid in next two days.

My recent loan applications have been rejected due to bad CIBIL report.

Can I expect this report to improve by any means? I am in a good financial position now and can repay any of the defaulter amounts.

I need a home and car loan in coming 5 months time. Is it feasible?

Let me know if there is any agency that can pull my report and get it cleared with any sorts of payments.

Thanks,
Akash

cardbhai

Re: CIBIL Clearing possible?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »
Akash:

1. First get your Credit Report from the Bank which rejected loan by paying not more than Rs 50. Follow these steps on how to get your CIBIL Report - http://credit.cardbhai.com/2009/06/consumer-demand-credit-report-now.html

2. You can update the status of your report here - Any DEFAULTS or Low Score ?

3. If DEFAULTS, then go to the OMBUDSMAN of the bank and NEGOTIATE for FULL & FINAL Settlement  along with CLEAN Credit History - implies - Bank will report to CIBIL that Account is Closed and not Settled.

Follow these steps - http://credit.cardbhai.com/2009/01/credit-default-final-settlement-steps.html

After doing this, get your CIBIL Report and Score again say after GAP of 2 or 3 months as it takes time for the banks to upload data and get reflected. Once defaults and other negative things are gone pull up your score, it must show improvement now.