Author Topic: Abusive, Harassment & Misbehavior by HDFC Credit Card Employee/Non-Employee  (Read 8611 times)

namrata.maurya

Myself Namrata Maurya, holding HDFC Bank Credit Card 4050 **** **** 2437, I would like to bring your kind attention towards misbehavior of HDFC Credit Card recovery Officers. This is complaints regarding the Abusive language & misbehavior of HDFC Credit Card Officer with my Mother & my younger sister at my residence on 22/10/11. The matter is - in the month of August 09 2011, due date of my Credit Card & the outstanding was 10499.37/-, whereas I had drop the Cheque on 06th of August 2011 at HDFC Bank ATM, but till 13th of August when HDFC Credit Card department did not received my cheque, I was continuously inquiring my IDBI Bank as well as to HDFC Customer Service also, while i was confirmed that HDFC Credit Card Department did not received my cheque, on 16th August 2011 I made ATM Transfer from the HDFC Saving Account, after confirmation from HDFC Bank Customer Service that if they received the payment in other Mode, they will never present the Cheque again, then on 19th August 2011, in spite of ATM payment, HDFC Credit Card Collection Department has deposited the cheque & in my IDBI Bank account showed deficit balance to clear the cheque, as I had reserved the fund for some other use, the cheque got bounced, now since that day I am continually asking to HDFC Customer Service to refund my cheque bounce charges which my bank (IDBI Bank) had charged me,  or else refund any actual expenses done by me, but since that day the HDFC Customer Service People were talking to me very irritating and unprofessional way,  I remember the name of Tejal, Upendra, Christy, and four other people I didn’t remember their name, and the limit have been crossed on on 22nd October 2011 when this Ms. Ashlesha and Mr. Sureshi reached at my residence & started abusing my mother and my younger sister by saying "tum garib logo ki aukat hi yahi he bank ko lootane ka aur baad me payment ke naam par rone ka, tumhari ladki ne 100000 ka loan uthaya aur bharanae ke naam par har roj fault promises karati he, tum logo ko bank ka paisa kha ke carodpati banana ka he" there mobile numbers are, Ashlesha - 9322534141, & Sureshi no. is 9920819655. As per my knowledge this banking people did not have right to misbehave at clients residence and talk abusively with parents, and SPECIALLY THAT GUY HAD USED VERY CHEAP LANGUAGE WHICH I HAD RECORDED IN MY PHONE, when he called me second time his lines (SAALI TUJHE CARORPATI BANANE KA BOHAT SHAOUK HE GHAR WALE ITANE GARIB HE AUR TUJHE BANK KE PAISE SE LAKHPATI BANA HE, TU GHAR PE KITANE BAJE AA RAHI HE MAIN IDAHRICH BETHUNGA) As per these guys my outstanding was Rs. 100000/-, whereas till that date my outstanding was Rs. 42000/-.

Even when I wrote complaint Email to HDFC Support Email Id and sent Letter also, they demanded Recorded conversation, when I sent them recording by www.sendspace.com as the file size is bigger, they wanted to meet me (the person name is Virag (who call me) and his Senior Manager - Mr. Savio Fernandes) by saying that they can’t download that link, I have to meet them personally, just because of this recording only they can go for further procedure, Is this mean that client holder should have any proof to say that BANK People had misbehaved? But though I ask them if you people promise me to refund me the cheque bounced charges then only I will think to come to your office or allow you to come to my office, otherwise will meet in consumer court. After that HDFC Senior Manager Mr. Savio Fernandes stop calling after receiving that Recording sent by me via DVD.
Further, Mr. Prashant Khaire had called me continually 4 days and threat me by saying that he will send such persons every day till the day I am not making payments, and then I had mail to these thinks to support@hdfcbank.com and immediately called up to police and ask for protection of my mother and younger sister, but that day nobody came at residence but I was in fear of this threat, then Mr. Savio Fernandes called me again and he also argued with me for 4 days and after that even when I was not agree to make the payments he comes to the point of settlement, I asked him what is meaning of settlement, he explained me till the date my outstanding is 85000/- HDFC Bank  will settle it by some of less amount to the actual, and difference amount bank will show in loss, I agreed with his sentence, and I agreed for the settlement, then on of sudden Ms. Charu came in the picture she also argued with me at least 1 hour. Then at last she explained me that the settlement amount will be 70600/- in 8 months EMI, but when I ask her, what about No Due Certificate from CIBIL? then she told me that my minimum amount will be pending with CIBIL till until I am not cleared, here I shocked to listen this that Mr. Savio had confirmed me that this settlement amount is the only amount which I have to pay and then I will be cleared from CIBIL also, I asked her to send the message to Mr. Savio to call me because I wanted to clear from him also, then on 3rd day Mr. Savio called, once again he fought with me, by saying that I have to clear all dues, when I asked him “why did he misguided card holder by giving them fault commitment” and I also asked him that I had sent you the recording of Mr. Sureshi (Person who Abused me and my Family member) then why Ms. Aslesha(Person who Abused me and my Family member)called me, why not Mr. Sureshi, then Mr. Savio Accepted that the Mr. Sureshi is not the HDFC Bank Employee.
The harassment does not end here, HDFC Bank Legal department has sent me legal notice to present in Lok Nyaylay at Vasai on 18th December 2011, I went there also with positive thought by this way we can solve the matter there, but they also warned me by saying that they will File Litigation against me, but till the date nothing have been happened and Mr. Savio Fernandes did not know that legal department had sent me the notice and I visited their also. Again 23rd December 2011 HDFC Bank Agency Mr. Hemraj came at my residence when I was in office, I asked him to show his ID Card to my mother, and wait till Police to come and to check his details, immediately he Ranaway, and immediately his Senior Mr. Sandeep called me when I was in office and started to threatening to make the payment. Even I Recorded his unprofessional conversation also. Inspite of this your banking people neither supporting nor taking any action against these kind people what Client should do?
As I am not defaulter i cleared my all dues till 09 of August 2011 inspite of that HDFC Bank Credit Card Collection Department deposited the cheque to get extra payment, since then, they continually harassing me and my family till the date, whereas i just demanding to refund the cheque bounce charge i.e. Rs. 250/-, & reimburse all the other charges levied by HDFC Bank Credit Card Department. In this situation please suggest me the best solution to resolve this problem.
With regards

Namrata Maurya