Author Topic: Citibank Reard Points Deducted Faud  (Read 4984 times)

komal

Citibank Reard Points Deducted Faud
« on: September 30, 2014, 11:00:37 AM »
Citibank had upgraded my card to premier miles card after telling me that there are no charges on the card and it is a free card.last 3 years I have not been billed by citibank for any charges. But last month I found that they have deducted 5000 accrued points. After asking the customer care I was told that it was yearly charge for the card. I was also told that 5000 points were deducted for previous year also. Also in the transaction details there is no mention of these redemption. This means that Citibank is duping customers under false promises. And Citibank has robbed me of 10000points.

Citibank did not bill so as to keep me dark and took money from accrued points without information or mention in monthly statements. When I asked them to close the card by adjusting accrued points against outstanding bill amount, they are refusing saying that it is not possible.i have spoken to them for 1.5 months and the are not doing the needful. I feel that Citibank has cheated on me and is robbing me of my money.

Also there are no RBI Regulations regulating the Reward Points and RBI very Smartly Puts the ball Back in the Consumer Side stating you negotiate wit hthe bank and you all know what is the fate of Consumer in the hands of bank :-)