Author Topic: clearing off the cc/od account  (Read 5115 times)

divye_gold

clearing off the cc/od account
« on: June 09, 2010, 12:07:23 AM »
i have a cc/od account with bob of 34 laks agaisnt a collateral security of rs.70 laks property. as my business has suffered losses due to illness of my mother with cancer for 2 yrs my limit got choked and then i have stop operating the account 5-6 months back. but i deposited rs. 4 laks in march 10 agaisnt bank demand of rs. 5.35 laks in which they told me about the sarfesi act. now they are asking for rs. 3.25 laks as demand after adding up further interest. now i have decided to sale off my property and clear the dues. can i negotiate with the bank to give me some interest waiver so that the amount comes down and i am able to buy a new small house to live in and can have some funds to start my work again.

cardbhai

Re: clearing off the cc/od account
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:33:31 AM »
First ask for the Detailed A/C Statement from the Bank. Take some time out and study it carefully. Then you can raise points on FEES that are not justified. Later, present the case to the Banker making them aware of your circumstance. However, don't fight but NEGOTIATE, they will give a Good Deal. Also make sure that they have not messed your credit HISTORY.