Author Topic: HDFC Billed Twice for Same Purchase  (Read 5050 times)

cardbhai

HDFC Billed Twice for Same Purchase
« on: February 01, 2014, 05:07:40 PM »
A reader of our Forum wrote to me as follows,

Please investigate the transaction for which I have billed twice for purchase of single product. I am expecting quick resolution as it is pending for more that estimated time period of 90 Days. Complaint details given below: 1) 1st transaction Details: (No EMI option opted, Paid total cash). - Transaction Date: 28/07/2012 - Transaction with Sairaj Techinfra, Chinchwad, Pune. - Credit Card transaction amount paid to HDFC in next bank statement 2) 2nd Transaction Details: (Not initialized request for EMI conversion from my end) - EMI started for same transaction, which was already paid to HDFC bank. - EMI code: MER EMI PRIN NB: 07 00000000000576 I have attached bank statements and bill receipts with dispute form and soft copy with this email. Kindly revert with the resolution and refund the amount, late fees, tax or anything that billed in addition to my credit card.

In this Case the Consumer has done the Right thing by Raising Complaint. If it is not resolved within 15 Days, he can appeal with the HDFC Bank Ombudsman and they have to resolve this within 30 days and I'm sure they will as they are at fault which is being reflected on the statement itself.