Author Topic: Help me out with my selltement with Axis bank credit card  (Read 4457 times)

girishsaab

Help me out with my selltement with Axis bank credit card
« on: November 15, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »
Dear all ,
I have settled my credit card with 6 installment and i got latter from them that ur settlement is cancel due to ur fail to paid last installment (cheque bounce), but when i cheked with my home branch and my a/c statement there is no cheque bounce entry. I aslo mail same to the customer care and they also replay me same. Can anybody help me out.

ashishthakur78

Re: Help me out with my selltement with Axis bank credit card
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 04:23:43 PM »
What was you last payment month. Like if it is 31st October 2010 and the cheque date is 27-10-2010 then it will clear from your side on 27th but will not be credited in your credit card account until 5th of november 2010. Banks treat this as non payment. It is always better to give cheques much before your settlement is expiring. Regarding cheque bounce get your bank statement showing that the cheque is cleared  or non-cleared at the date written on the cheque. If it is not presented in the bank within the settlement period then it is not your fault, but look that it is not bounced. Just talk to bank strongly.