Author Topic: BANK SENDING GOONS AFGTER SETTLEMET AND BILL SHOW ZERO OUTSTANDING  (Read 4490 times)

rushhr

BANK STARTED SENDING GOONS TO REOCVER THE AMOUNT AND I SENT AN EMAIL  TO SETTLE MY ACCOUNT //I WAS ABLE TO SETLLE THE ACCOUNT AND RECIVE THE SETTLEMENT LETTER ..ALSO THE LATESET STATEMENT SHOWS THAT MY ACCOUNT IS ZEROED ...BUT THE KIND OF GOONS WHO WHERE FOLLOWING ME AT THAT TIME ARE STILL FOLLOWING ME AT OFFICE AND AT HOME
NOW ...THEY DONT SAY ANYTHING TILL NOW BUT KEEP STANDING OUTSIDE MY OFFICE AND HOME WHAT SHOULD I DO ........HAS ANY ONE ELSE FACED A SIMILIAR ISSUE ....WHAT IS THE RESULT WHAT DO THEY WANT ..ITS BEEN MORE THAN 20 DAYS THEY JUST STARE AT ME JUST TO MAKE THERE PRESENCE FELT ..WHAT ARE THEY UPTO...

cardbhai

Re: BANK SENDING GOONS AFGTER SETTLEMET AND BILL SHOW ZERO OUTSTANDING
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »
Call the Cops and let them deal with the Goons.

rushhr

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 02:11:03 PM »
once i did call the cops but they said he was a driver second thing is that he was just standing and and showing me his musles but did not say anything  ....this is happning since last 25 days ..and i know they are goons fro the bank in disguise how to take care of this ..i cant call cops evryday just from suspicious
spoke to the bank and they will chk who was handling my account before the other collection agency recived it //

this is a planned way of harrasing by the goons in which no body can find out what they  are upto //i do stilll sense trouble from those goons since i did not make payment to them and later i settled my account '

has any one else recived threat the way i am going through

rushhr

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 02:13:46 PM »
seemd to me that the goons are after me once i settled the account with the bank now only the goons are after me ..not sure what they want ..is ther any way of getting out of this ..