Author Topic: HSBCS CC settlement Process  (Read 10393 times)

akillise

HSBCS CC settlement Process
« on: February 14, 2012, 04:06:37 AM »
Hello Sir,

I have HSBC Credit card defaulted since 2 yrs. I would like to go for settlement .Also not sure the present  total outstanding.

Please help me how to proceed further, i,e contact to Request for current outstanding and opt for settlement.

Regards
Akhil.

akillise

Re: HSBCS CC settlement Process
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
 can some one  reply pls   ???

cardbhai

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 08:53:42 AM »
Hello Sir,

I have HSBC Credit card defaulted since 2 yrs. I would like to go for settlement .Also not sure the present  total outstanding.

Please help me how to proceed further, i,e contact to Request for current outstanding and opt for settlement.

Regards
Akhil.

1. The First Step would be to GET your CIBIL Report and see what is happening with your account.

OR
2. Contact HSBC Directly and seek for Final Settlement - Read http://credit.cardbhai.com/2009/01/credit-default-final-settlement-steps.html. Once you have the Offer let us know and depending on your Financial Position and future needs you can proceed.
Also negotiate for Clean Credit History if you wish to avail any LOANS in India in future.

Also go through the same Threads on this Forum and your question is answered to several other people.
Best Wishes.

akillise

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »
Hello Cardbhai,

Thanks for your reply.

As suggested by You,I managed to get cibil report by today.

the overall score is 665 and HSBC is having Written Off.

Bank is still  not in touch base with me but  this asset seems to be given to Some Fin . company.

Could you please suggest me how i could proceed from now on.
Should i contact bank or the Finance company?

regards
Akhil

cardbhai

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 11:29:00 AM »
Mostly Goons are Hired to Recover from you by the bank. However, in some cases the Bank sells the Bad Loans Portfolio to some finance company as well.

So first touch base with the bank. If the bank does not have any control over it, then I wonder how can your CIBIL report change even if you make the payment to this third party finance company, correct ?

Send me the documents the Finance company has sent you. feedback at cardbhai dot com

akillise

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »
Hello Cardbhai,

I wrote to bank but there is no reply yet,
But third party Fin company sent me a settlement letter over the mail(attaching )

Please help me how to proceed on this.

Thanks & Regards.