Author Topic: Kotak Credit Card Charges Without Usage  (Read 3727 times)

cardbhai

Kotak Credit Card Charges Without Usage
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »
A Reader has e-mailed me on his experience of Kotak Credit Card Charges Without any Usage of the Card [Ref - 66698]

Dear CardBhai: 2-3 months ago i was at easyday shopping market for monthly shopping. When i was at billing counter a person came and give me a Kotak Credit Card offer without any fee. He said there no annual fee for this card, you need to submit some document for this. I  submitted all document after some time i got a new Kotak Card but i surprised when i saw amount to pay without any shopping. When i made a call to customer care they told me you have to pay this amount. I told i did not buy anything by your card then why should i pay. I told please close this card but she told when you pay this much of amount then we will close. From last 3 months they are giving me monthly statement with late payment and other charges. Please suggest what to do?

When i made a call to call center they told me just pay 650/- and we will close the card. When i paid and made call again, they again as to pay more money.

So I request all the Readers to be very Careful on what they are signing. Make sure you get a Photocopy of the document you sign, especially when yo uare getting Credit Card / Loans as they reflect in your CIBIL Credit Reports