Author Topic: Legal Notic issued again My HSBC Credit Card  (Read 7813 times)

jemss

Legal Notic issued again My HSBC Credit Card
« on: July 27, 2010, 03:49:07 PM »
I hold a HSBC Gold credit card. In October, 2009 i got a call from HSBC Recovery Executive for outstanding payment i.e. Rs. 76500.
& he suggest me that i can pay outstanding amount 76500 into 17 installment of Rs. 4500 per month for 17 months.

I aggreed to pay outstanding in installment.

Now after payment of 1 month i noticed in next month statement (December,2009) showing outstanding amount of Rs. 89139.73

It was very shocking to me, when i aggreed to pay outstanding by EMI, why that is not showing in statement and Financial charges are
added by HSBC.

After that i have called up that Recovery executive about this issue, he told me dont worry after 17 month automatically
HSBC will send Final Settlement Letter after receiving of total EMI.

Also i have called up the HSBC bank for this issue. they are denied and said bank not given any kind of instruction. Even i have explained
the matter about my conversion with recovery agent. But they refused they have no information regarding the same.

This is very disappointing and i have stop any further payment to HSBC Bank against outstanding amount after month of Dec,2009.

Now July.2010 i got a Legal notice from Lawyer of HSBC Bank to payee outstanding amount of Rs. 1,16,303.17 and also
declared my account as NON Performing Asset as on 01.05.2010 in accordance with the guidelines issued
by  RBI.
They will Commen me in verious offences under section 415, 416, 406 and 420 in their Legal Notic.

Now i am mentally tensioned please suggest what to do .....

jemss

Re: Legal Notic issued against Me ....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 04:39:40 PM »
Card bhai please help ,,,,,, i am in big trouble .......Need ur suggestion

cardbhai

Re: Legal Notic issued again My HSBC Credit Card
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
1. Approach the Ombudsman of the HSBC Bank and get your Detailed A/C Statement.

2. Legal Notice - Sent by a Lawyer or by the court of Law ? If it court of Law, go and engage a Lawyer to fight and ignore all the stps above.
Win their confidence that you are here to Pay their Money. [Don't Fight] Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate!!!!

3. Explain them of your situation and ask them to convert the existing Balance into EMI
Read this as well http://credit.cardbhai.com/2009/01/credit-default-final-settlement-steps.html

4. Also in the final settlement offer ask for Clean Credit History - The A/C Must be Closed without any Written Off or Settled .. but just left blank and A/C Closed on Consumer Request.

Best Wishes.

jemss

Re: Legal Notic issued again My HSBC Credit Card
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »
Thank for your instructions.