Author Topic: Need urgent help!  (Read 4006 times)

rohan21

Need urgent help!
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »
Dear Cardbhai,
                    This regarding my credit card which i had four year bak with SBI when i was in one of the southindia's metro city, now they have managed to trace me and demanding the payments, since i am not holding any job and preparing for competive exams now i am anable to make any payment. Dispite my continuous requests finaly the person who claimed to be a lawyer sent me a settlement letter (without my consent) to my e-mail id in which he has asked for the settlement at 40k in two installment by end of sep 10 . I am in bad condition and not at all able to make the arrangemts now...now after a weeks time he has threaten me that he has already generated a NBW and will send to my native place police station.

I certainly wish to close this matter but as if now i cant raise this amout i need some time .......please tell me how to get out of this and what will be the consequences if the person issues a NBW?

cardbhai

Re: Need urgent help!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 08:49:09 AM »
Get in touch with a lawyer and try out of Court Settlement ASAP. Our Advise etc won't be of any help at this stage.