Author Topic: Query - Default + Police Complaint  (Read 6538 times)

cardbhai

Query - Default + Police Complaint
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »
Hi,

In year of 2007 I had taken few credits cards(ICICI, HDFC, HSBC & AXIX) and two personal loans(ICICI, HDFC) of which installments I repaid them for 6 months to 1 year but later due to bad financial conditions I was not able to repay.

I changed my residence & contact number. Earlier I was living in West Delhi and shifted to West Delhi but area under different police station. Now I have planning to go abroad and also have to change my residence.

I am confused whether there will be a police complain against me if I will apply for a passport or if I will get my passport from my native place which is in another State then will there be any problem in getting VISA from Delhi?

Nowadays tenant police verification is in Delhi so if I change my residence and have to go for Police verification then will there be any problem?

Also since I am a software engineer and when I change company then I have to open a salary account with bank which is mostly ICICI & HDFC so whether there will be any problem in opening any account with these banks with whom I have already defaulted.

Thanks
Sagarr Singah

Here is a Response to a consumer query,

1. You were not able to repay means you still owe the banks - Not Good.
2. Banks can always file a criminal complaint against you and with computerization, it will be easy for them to track. However, we do not like your attitude of dodging the bank and running away without paying the debt you owe to them.
3. ICICI & HDFC are fully computerized and they can immediately get to know about you, wherever you open a new account or join. There are several methods through which their systems will FLAG.
4. Your name is already in CIBIL Defaulters list and forget getting any LOAN or Credit Card in Future if you don't settle this account.

If you have the intention and will to repay your amount [which we strongly suggest you to], then reply back in this thread and we will help you.

Aap Ka Cardbhai