Author Topic: StanChart Card Fuadulent A/C Opening Charges  (Read 3521 times)

cardbhai

StanChart Card Fuadulent A/C Opening Charges
« on: February 12, 2014, 12:21:13 PM »
CardBhai Advisory Services issues the Following Caution for Consumers Opting for StanChart Credit Cards Message from one of our readers, 73908.1.2014

I recently opened credit card account with Standard Chartered Bank. I received a in few days about some package offered. When specifically asked, I was told that there would be no upfront charges and that I will have time to decide if I want to go ahead with the deal or not. I had made it very clear that I don’t want to subscribe and product/services and would need time to decide. I was told that kit would be sent and then I can decide to activate it or not. Also I was assured that there would be no upfront charges. Well after few days I saw some charges against my credit card for the same package! After calling Standard Chartered customer service, I was told that the package would be cancelled in 15 working days. I called them again in a month, and as told that charges have not been reversed! I was then told that I need to return the package and that there would be no guarantee that I would not be charged for the same in coming months! I certainly didn’t expect some fraudulent activities from Standard Chartered bank ! Hope this would help others who might use standard Chartered services and fall prey with the same fraudulent scheme.

I want all the charges to be reversed immediately! they should honor their word and should not have charged in the first place !