Author Topic: StanChart Finance Charges  (Read 3982 times)

cardbhai

StanChart Finance Charges
« on: January 12, 2014, 10:21:59 AM »
 I had made a payment for the credit card statement that I received, the payment was inclusive of an amount I converted a transaction to EMIs. when I saw the next month statement finance charges were added to it, I was surprised to see that and made a call to the SC agent. I was told that I should have made the payment to a separate account which was made solely for EMI amounts (which I was totally unaware), upon continuing the conversation with the lady she said there is separate team who work on this and she raised a complaint with the following number "201312199829" the agent was polite and said "from next time please make payment to the second account number allotted" later to this I received message on 31-Dec-2013 saying I am supposed to make the payment and never made a reversal of the finance charges.

Two things which wanted from SC bank are: 1. I need a complete reversal of the said amount. 2. This system is a complete fraud, this is just made to get money from people who don't completely understand, the question is anyways I made the payment to my card number which is still with same bank, why would they want to charge this huge amount. I want to remove this kind of confusing system.

So next time be careful when you deal with StanChart EMI Schemes.