Author Topic: Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon: Review  (Read 8539 times)

aditayamehta

Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon: Review
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »
It’s been years since I have resided in Mumbai and closely observed it evolve, the last twenty years all the more. The rise of these ugly Skyscrapers has turned the city into a giant overgrowth of concrete jungles. However, the fact that shifting to a lesser town means giving up all the lavishness, growth prospect and education offered by the city for me and my family. It was the Royal Palms Estate that gave us our answers and ended all woes. Located in a surprisingly green path of land and very much inside Mumbai we have been spaciously housed in the Estate for some years now. While the city loosing its natural beauty fades with each passing day, I am glad I’ve managed to grab hold of its essence forever with me, so what if in small parts.

chetan

• Administrator
Re: Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon: Review
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
The management is very arrogant towards non-Mumbai citizens. I had called them because I wanted to invest in their Affordable Offices project which guaranteed a return of 18%. The lady took all my details but never got back to me despite several reminders. I normally don't take an extreme opinion about "Hate" but Royal Palms is a best fit for poor management practices and arrogance.

syedtaalib

Re: Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon: Review
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
Give try to ackruti... :)