Author Topic: SBI Credit Card fraud transaction  (Read 4629 times)

vivekwarde

SBI Credit Card fraud transaction
« on: October 09, 2014, 09:01:49 PM »
Hello,

I am a student, and I am a victim of a cyber fraud that has happened to me on 1st October, 2014 on my SBI Credit Card.

From 9 September, 2014, I have been continuously receiving phone calls from few people based in Delhi, from unknown different numbers. They use to call me regularly for giving me schemes for free. They insist themselves as a SBI Card employee & they were calling me before I received my credit card, I received my credit card on 13th October. They also know my Credit card 16 digit number already. How can these people get this type of details?

During that period I was getting many phone calls for address verification, so It was very hard for me to realize a fraud call who knows my Contact no & Credit Card number already.

On 1st October they finally gave me a scheme and told me that they need my credit card information to do a transaction  for receiving lotto shoes, free shopping of 9,000, and 30% kind of discounts, foreign tours, free food.. etc.

After taking my credit card information, they asked me to give the OTP that received on mobile phone. Innocently, I did gave them the OTP password.

After waiting for few days, when I did not hear any thing from them, I tried to call them, on all the numbers I received calls from (Multiple Numbers). No phone numbers are now reachable. They switch them off, don't pick. These numbers are not even on true caller.

Here is the SMS I received during the transaciton

"OTP for trxn. on shoppinggyan_PayTM for INR 8886.00 on SBI Card no. 3305 is 036938. This OTP is valid for 10 min only. Do not share it with anyone."

I have blocked my credit card from SBI customer care yesterday on 8th October 2014.

Here are the call numbers from which I have been receiving phone calls:

Please let us know if any thing you need. I have all of their conversations recorded in my phone.
However, I contacted them today 9th october 2014 with a telephonic conversation, & they refused to provide me the refund. They insist that they have no fear of police, said do what ever you can do !

I issues this credit card for a developer account on Android, and on behalf of a fixed Deposit worth Rs. 20000/-. I am in a situation where my parents will kill me, if I fail to retrieve this money. You can call me for any more info you need from me.

Help !!

Thanks

Vivek Warde
Call: 07568210475