ICICI Securities Research Team is asking investors to subscribe to the New Fund Offering of SBI Infrastructure Fund.
- Close-ended growth Fund with 3 – year tenor
- NFO closes on 8th June 2007
- Scheme reopens for continuous repurchase from 6th July 2007
- Load Structure (during the NFO) 1)Entry load will not be charged. 2)Exit load – Nil. (To be equivalent to the unamortized initial issue expenses outstanding on a daily basis in the form of repurchase NAV)
- Minimum investment – Rs. 5000 and in multiples of Rs. 1
- NAV and repurchase NAV to be disclosed on a daily basis
- Dividend and Growth options available. Payout facility is available only during the close-ended tenor of the scheme
- Dividends will be completely tax-free. Long term capital gains to be completely tax-free. Short term capital gains to be taxed at 10% (plus applicable surcharge and cess)
- Automatic conversion into open-ended scheme on maturity.
- SIP/SWP/ STP facilities will be made available only after the scheme goes open-ended.
We personally don’t recommend long term investors to take exposure in one particular sector and prefer to take Diversified Fund route.