Todays Writing Products Limited’s (TWPL’s) Q4FY08 results were in line with our expectations. The company is currently consolidating its business, both in the writing products segment and in its subsidiaries namely, Todays Stationery Mart Limited.
- Net sales grew by 73% to Rs717.5mn
- EBIDTA increased by 67% to Rs72.7mn
- PAT (before extra-ordinary items) rose by 148% to Rs28.8mn
- EBIDTA margins rose by 220 bps to 12.6%
- PAT margins increased by 120 bps to 4%
During Q4FY08, TWPL registered a 14% QoQ increase in its topline, driven by strong export growth and stable domestic demand.